Hi, I am Carlos (alias chr5), I am a digital artist based Canary Islands, Spain. I developed an artistic and professional activity related to graphic design, digital art and drawing.
My work reflects on the relationship of modern man with his environment through research and ownership of archaeological and astronomical knowledge gathered from the old canaries. Their rituals of sacred space and overall world view are taken in my work as a source of inspiration for addressing issues related to the way we relate to nature.
- Mazes, on Opensea, 04,2021
- Living Creatures, Sala de Arte Arucas, Spain, 2016
- Binary Structures, Círculo de Bellas Artes de Tenerife, Spain, 2015
- Isla 2.0, Sala Awwa Art, San Andrés y Sauces, La Palma, Spain, 2013
- Living Creatures, Sala del Cabildo del Hierro, Spain, 2012
- Living Creatures, Sala de Arte O’Daly , Santa Cruz de La Palma, 2012